With Valentine’s Day upon us, it’s time to come out with all the Valentines Day creative ideas as to make this day a bit more special for the one(s) we love dearly, and for ourselves ultimately. There is no teaching that prepares us for love, but luckily there are ideas.
Valentine’s Day is a day to remind ourselves of love, whether we like it or not. If we are to make the most of our living in general, there is much gain in subscribing to the view that it’s a good thing to have at least one day in a year to dedicate it to all things Love & Romance. Sure enough, many of us don’t need that day, because we show our love & appreciation on a daily basis. However, for others that fell in a routine, or shy away from love, Valentine’s Day gives a convenient platform to make things happen that would otherwise be postponed, overlooked, or forgotten.
There are some of us, who easily adhere to the notion that Valentine’s Day should be banned from the face of the Earth. As with anything worthy, this day and its concept has been commercialized and abused too, but also very accommodating and revitalizing. The point is, we better not look for what’s wrong or bad about this day, but look on the bright side and see all the benefits it brings us. It’s up to each of us individually if this day will turn out good or bad for us.
In order to make the best of it, and to make it right this time, here are some Valentines Day creative ideas to get you going. Hopefully, you will get inspired by it to create your own unique ideas on what to give and what to do on Valentine’s Day.
* I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you
* You stole my heart, but I love you anyway
* You are my rock
* Here’s my heart, opening for you, take it darling it belongs to you
* Don’t say you love me unless you really mean it, cause I might do something crazy like believe it.
* I love you as big as the sky, as tall as the mountains and as deep as the ocean.
* You are my everything
* My world is a better place because of you
* You are my truest love
* You are my dream come true
* I didn’t know love before I met you
* your faces on Adam and Eve Artwork, done by a local artist or ordered online
* license plate frame with Valentine hearts
* a nice key with a key-chain saying “The Key To My Heart”
* charm bracelet with as many charms as years you’ve been together
* online course on ‘How To Consistently Give A Full Body Orgasm’
* self- made bookmark with a personal picture and romantic quote or poem – designed in a photo editor, then printed on photo paper and cut out
* revived old T-shirt with a romantic picture or message, printed first on textile foil and then printed on the T-shirt by ironing
* a game, such as ‘Foreplay Game’
* “Will Cook For Sex” Apron
Creative Things To Do To Your Sweetheart
* breakfast in bed
* make heart-shaped bread toast for breakfast with hot chocolate dip
* make a path of rose petals or potpourri
* fill her/his bath tub with rose petals
* call your favorite radio station and dedicate a song to your love
* perform a special act – dance for him, sing and/or play under her balcony, recite your poem or Shakespeare’s love sonnet
* organize a romantic treasure hunt
* write a romantic, passionate, handwritten, heartfelt love letter
* steam up the bathroom and write a message such as “Pete Loves Kathy” on the mirror for your partner to read when she/he uses the bathroom.
* wear ‘I love [her/his name]’ T-shirt all day long
Creative Things To Do Together
* re-enact your first date
* spend the night in a fancy hotel
* ice skating
* spend the day at a theme park or zoo
* rent a chauffeured limousine and drive to a scenic spot for a picnic
* play a game – Take a deck of 52 cards. Assign each card a thing to do. For example, Aces get a kiss, etc. Shuffle the deck and spread the cards out. You and your honey take turns drawing cards. Whatever card says to do, you must do. Be creative with your ideas and have fun!
* a bubble bath for two
* read ‘Kamasutra’ together
* make a photo album of your favorite memories together
* take silly photos of each other
* carve a heart with your names into a tree or bank
* kiss in new, special ways – kiss like you never kissed before
* don’t forget to make love, of course, with extra passion and imagination
When picking out a present or things to do on the day, keep in mind that most women love with their ears, and most men love with their eyes. Also, remind yourselves what you mean to each other and what love is all about. Love means having to align yourself with another person. In order to strike gold in love department, we must know that love is helping someone to grow. Use this Valentine’s Day to declare your undying love, and you will surely be rewarded for it, one way or another. Hopefully these Valentines Day creative ideas will bring more love to you.
Written by Natalija Domin, a member of multimedia artists team ‘Talidari’ with over 20 years of personal experience with arts, wellness and love. For much greater selection of Valentines Day creative ideas – homemade, unique, and traditional – visit http://www.talidari.net/valentines-day-creative-ideas.html. Once there, you will also get the gifts, such as e-book with 101 romantic ideas, top-production videos, artsy pictures, romantic poems, and much more.